Foster, Cushing, And Johnson OUT Against Atlanta
Houston (CBS Houston) – Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing all returned to practice this week for the Texans. Despite the positive step forward, they will not suit up Saturday night against the Falcons.
Johnson and Foster are both working their way back from hamstring injuries. Brian Cushing is returning from a fibula fracture and an LCL injury. All three practiced this week but did not participate in the contact portions.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Eric Winston: NFL Made Up Rules To Keep Ray Rice Off The Field
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather