Foster, Cushing, And Johnson OUT Against Atlanta
Houston (CBS Houston) – Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing all returned to practice this week for the Texans. Despite the positive step forward, they will not suit up Saturday night against the Falcons.
Johnson and Foster are both working their way back from hamstring injuries. Brian Cushing is returning from a fibula fracture and an LCL injury. All three practiced this week but did not participate in the contact portions.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Matt Hammond Podcast (May 4): Texans 2015 Draft Was Vintage Bill O’Brien, Mayweather-Pacquiao Was A Win For Anti-Mayweather Crowd
- James Harden Finishes 2nd In MVP To Steph Curry
- Keidel: Pacquiao Should Pack It In
- Chris Paul Questionable For Game One Versus Rockets
- Gattis Powers Astros To 10th Straight Win