The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Harden Scores 34 In Rockets Win Over Wolves
- Aggies Headed To Sweet 16 After Dominating North Carolina
- Outdoor Show: Sun March 18
- Cougars Stunned On Buzzer Beater
- Texas Tech Advances To Sweet 16 With Win Over Florida