Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Heated Conversations With Booker T Sat. Jan 24th
- Bill Belichick Addresses Deflate-Gate: We As An Organization Have Followed The Rules
- James Harden Hits Game Winning Shot To Lift Rockets Over Suns
- What’s Poppin’?: Pop Culture With Paul, Brien And Producer Lara
- Astros Sign Marwin Gonzalez, Avoid Arbitration