Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Smith: I Didn’t Get McCoy’s Comments About Kelly
- Geltzeiler: I’d Have Had Dwight In Rockets Meeting With Aldridge
- Houston Texans Defensive Tackle Brandon Ivory Arrested
- NBA Free Agency: 16 Hours In, Over $500 Million Dollars Spent
- Patrick Beverley In High Demand On The Free Agent