Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Outdoor Show: Thurs Mar 5
- Rockets Frustrated With Late No-Call
- Gasol’s Late Hoop Sinks The Rockets
- Time Ticking On Dwight Howard’s Return
- Former Texans WR David Anderson Tells Story Of Andre Johnson’s Fight With Cortland Finnegan