The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rockets Lose Chris Paul To Hamstring Injury; Vow To Dig In For Game 6
- Stream The Fort Worth Invitational
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA, NHL Playoffs And MLB Action
- Astros’ Morton Stays Unbeaten With 8-2 Win Over Indians
- Rockets Hold Off Warriors 98-94, Now One Win Away From NBA Finals