Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Astros Hold On In Extras After Scoreless Nine
- Outdoor Show: Sat April 25
- Keidel: Money, Mayhem And Madness
- Rockets Take 3-0 Lead With High Scoring Win
- Is 911 Call Greg Hardy Defense To 10 Game Suspension