Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Low Fuel Leads To Sputtering Rockets
- Howard Dealing With Shoulder Injury?
- 5 NFL Week 16 JB Locks Against The Spread
- Andre Johnson Glad To Have Concussion Behind Him
- Younes: Kubiak Has Been “Incredibly Powerful” Addition to Ravens