The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- A.J. Hinch Unloads On The Strikezone
- The Best of The Triple Threat 08-17-17
- Kevin Durant Says He Won’t Visit White House If Warriors Invited
- The Astros Come Up Short, Fall To The Diamondbacks 4-0
- 2017 Preseason All-AFC South Defense