The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- [WATCH] Dee Gordon’s Emotional Tribute At-Bat To Jose Fernandez
- Tom Herman Given Best Odds To Become LSU Head Coach
- Harris County Approves Plan To Revitalize Astrodome
- Harris County Approves To Turn Astrodome Into Parking Garage
- Hammond: Being In Soft AFC South Hurts The Texans