Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Hinch: Astros To Activate Jed Lowrie On Thursday
- Astros Back In First Place With 6-3 Win Over Angels
- Report: Chuck Hayes Returns To Rockets
- The Best Of The B-Straw & Pauly G Show
- Jon Singleton Says It Felt Great Hitting His First Homerun Of The Season