Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Golf Club of Houston Ready For 2015 Shell Houston Open
- 30 Players: Semien Looks To Break Out With A’s
- Astros Name Luke Gregerson Their Closer
- Sirius XM’s Howard David: NBA MVP Candidates Will Steal Votes From Each Other
- McClain: Texans Interested In Antonio Smith