Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Morrison’s Late HR, Feldman’s Shoulder Issue Sink Astros in 7-5 Loss
- 30 Instant Reactions To Houston Texans Hard Knocks Ep. 4
- Best Of The Triple Threat 9/1
- White: “Imagine If J.J. Watt Had Joined The UFC”
- Tom Savage To Start For Texans Versus Cowboys