The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- The Best of The Triple Threat 08-29-2016
- Bill O’Brien: We “Encourage” Texans Players To Stand For National Anthem
- O’Brien: Derek Newton Could Practice This Week
- San Diego Chargers And Joey Bosa Agree To Contract
- Houston Texans Cut Roster To 75 Players