Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Seven FIFA Officials Arrested; Will Be Extradited To USA
- Hayes: Rockets Will Go As Dwight Does, Not Harden
- Flagrant Not Upgraded: Dwight Howard Not Suspended
- Colin Kaepernick Makes Joke Using Picture Of Flooded Cars In Houston
- Altuve Leads AL Second Basemen In All-Star Voting