The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- The Triple Threat with All Due Respect 5-5-2016
- Triple Threat with Attorney John Raley on Hofheinz Lawsuit 5-5-2016
- How I’d Bet $100 On The Kentucky Derby
- The Triple Threat on Texas A&M Quarterbacks Leaving 5-5-2016
- [VIDEOS] Time To Crown Orbit As Baseball’s Best Mascot