The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Dynamo Set For Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Round of 16
- The Best of the Triple Threat 6-28-2016
- Triple Threat with Matt Moore on NBA Free Agency
- Hammond: Altuve Isn’t “That Short Guy,” He’s The AL MVP
- Former Oiler Gives Behind The Scenes Story of Gilbride-Ryan Fight