The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?
- [WATCH] Giant Alligator Strolling Through Florida Golf Course
- The Best Of The Worst Of MaD Radio
- Houston Texans Waive David Quessenberry
- SportsRadio 610 Adds Dante Hall & Cody Stoots To In The Loop – Announces New Show Lineup