The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Grading The Rockets’ Deadline
- 610 Email Battle: Gallant Vs. Stoots – Texans Next QB
- The Best of The Triple Threat 02-23-2017
- Texans, Raiders Mexico Game Cashes In
- CBS Sports’ Jim Spanarkel On #13 Florida-#11 Kentucky SEC Rematch