The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Ward Leads Cougars To AAC Title Game
- Greg Ward Jr After AAC West Title Clinch
- 10 Over-The-Top Reactions Based On The NBA’s First Month
- No Hard Knocks Moment For Charles James This Week Against Drew Brees
- The Saints Offer Big Challenge To The Texans