Texans Cheerleaders Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Rapoport: Future Of Texans Quarterback Could Resemble Hoyer/Manziel Competition
- Arkush: Mallett Still Could Be The Future With The Texans
- Thanksgiving Day Football And Family Drinking Game
- Meltsdown: Mike Rants About His Jets
- VIDEO: James Harden, Really Good On Defense This Year, Playing No Defense