The ALS Ice Bucket Challege has been all over the Internet in the last week. Started to help bring awareness to ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) it has hit celebrities, sports stars and everyone in between. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge hit Houston this week and on Thursday night the Houston Texans Cheerleaders accepted the challenge from HOT 95-7’s Ivan.
To get more information or donate to ALS you can go to alsa.org/donate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Stoerner: Arm Strength And Accuracy Issues Overblown For Watson
- Keidel: 2017 NFL Draft First-Round Winners And Losers
- The Best Of Mad Radio 4-28
- Deshaun Watson Breaks Down Reading A Letter From His Mom
- Greg Cosell: Bill O’Brien And Deshaun Watson A Good Fit