Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Torry Holt on the Triple Threat
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker Lives for Football: See His Pregame Soundtrack
- Mohamed Out; Hopkins Questionable Against Baltimore
- Francis: Rockets Have Improved
- Houston Rockets Trade For Corey Brewer