Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) – After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Corey Brewer Re-Signs With Houston Rockets
- Cardinals Hacker Fired From Organization
- Best Performances By Athletes On Their Birthdays
- The Best Of The Worst Of ‘In The Loop’
- Florio: NFL Recognizes Network Television Generates More Revenue