Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Ryan Mallett Played With Injured Pectoral; Could Miss Games
- Dalton Wins At Home On Father’s Birthday
- Rey Maualuga: Bengals Defense Knew What Was Coming On Safety
- A.J. Green: “If We Keep Him Clean, (Andy Dalton Is) The Best Out There”
- Mallett Critical Of His Accuracy In Loss To Bengals