Houston (CBS Houston) – After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Western Conference 2016 All-Star Roster Breakdown
- Marks: Trading Dwight Howard Won’t Be Easy
- Hammond: How Trading Howard Affects Harden
- [Photos] Guinness Brews Personalized Beer For JJ Watt
- Kollmann: Hackenberg Slam Dunk For Texans