Houston (CBS Houston) – After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- O’Brien Mum On Martin Injury As Arizona Game Approaches
- Are The Cowboys In Trouble After Romo Injury?
- Houston Dynamo Failure To Close Out Games Costs Them Playoffs
- Spoiler Alert Podcast: Nas Is A Moron
- The Best Of The Worst Of Mad Radio