Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) - After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College