Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) - After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Sean Jones Weighs in on Deflategate
- Nate and Creight Music Challenge 012515
- Luke Willson Is Ready For The Super Bowl
- Phil Savage Joins Nate and Creight
- Canice Nnanna Talks About The Rockets