Houston (CBS Houston) – After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Carlos Gomez Leaves Game In Third Inning With Hamstring Strain
- The Best of The Triple Threat 07-27-2016
- Dottie Pepper On PGA Championship: ‘A Very Intimidating Layout’
- On The Rise: Kelly Kraft Has Time On His Side
- Torry Holt: Will Fuller Reminds Me Of DeSean Jackson