Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Rapoport: Future Of Texans Quarterback Could Resemble Hoyer/Manziel Competition
- Arkush: Mallett Still Could Be The Future With The Texans
- Thanksgiving Day Football And Family Drinking Game
- Meltsdown: Mike Rants About His Jets
- VIDEO: James Harden, Really Good On Defense This Year, Playing No Defense