Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) – After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Rockets Take 3-0 Lead With High Scoring Win
- Is 911 Call Greg Hardy Defense To 10 Game Suspension
- A Gift For Life: The Carson Kainer Story
- Blinebury: Look Out Western Conference If Howard Continues To Shine
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: April 20th-April 24th