Cushing, Foster And Johnson All Back At Practice
Houston (CBS Houston) – After a 32-0 loss to the Cardinals on Saturday, the Texans could use some good news. Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, and Brian Cushing provided just that Wednesday morning.
All three were suited up and ready to go for a the first of two joint practices between the Texans and Falcons.
Foster and Johnson were both dealing with hamstring injuries, but it was a bigger step forward for Cushing. He’s been activated from the PUP list and is coming off his second season-ending injury in two years.
Check back later in the day for updates.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Hayes: Rockets Will Go As Dwight Does, Not Harden
- Flagrant Not Upgraded: Dwight Howard Not Suspended
- Colin Kaepernick Makes Joke Using Picture Of Flooded Cars In Houston
- Altuve Leads AL Second Basemen In All-Star Voting
- The Best Of The Worst Of ‘In The Loop’