They might be rivals on the field but the Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts are coming together to help support David Quessenberry. Head Coach Chuck Pagano showed up wearing an “Indianapolis for DQ” shirt on Tuesday.
Quessenberry is battling cancer currently as was Pagano two years ago.
The Texans have been putting out #DQStrong as a message on twitter and the website dqstrong.com is set up to help to support the lineman.
The Texans offensive line has dedicated the season to their teammate.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation