Houston (CBS Houston) – When the Houston Texans take the field for their preseason opener against the Arizona Cardinals, they’ll be without two of the teams biggest stars.
Both Andre Johnson and Arian Foster will be on the sidelines. Johnson has been dealing with a hamstring injury he sustained early on in camp. Foster, who is recovering from back surgery, has been dealing with hamstring and back issues.
Bill O’Brien has described both of their situations as minor, but they’ve both missed significant portions of camp.
Corner Johnathan Joseph will also be sidelined as he continues to return from toe surgery. One Texan that will be playing is number one overall pick Jadeveon Clowney. He returned to practice Thursday and said he will start Saturday.
- The Best of The Triple Threat 03-24-2017
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Best of In the Loop 3-24-17
- Mad Noon Nuggets: LaVar Ball Is A Calculator, Brock Osweiler Is A Used Car, DeAndre Hopkins Is A Lawnmower And Wright Is Wrong