Dallas Keuchel Opens Up About Trade Deadline
Rumors have been swirling that the Astros perhaps could trade some of their valuable starting pitching in return to get a big bat the Astros offense is lacking.
Dallas Keuchel arguably is one of, if not the Astros best starter and very well could be one of those starters that is dealt.
“I’m going to go about my business the same way as I usually do, whether or not someone is dealt, whether it’s me, we’ll cross that bridge when we get there”. Keuchel said, sort of downplaying the idea that his last start in an Astros uniform could be Wednesday against the A’s.
Keuchel would like to stay in Houston. “I’m trying to help this team win and rebuild.” However, Keuchel understands if he is dealt, a team isn’t doing it because they don’t want him. “It’s one of the good aspects about getting traded is that another team does like you”.
In the end, it’s a business and Keuchel has no control over what Astros GM Jeff Luhnow decides to do.
“My job is to go out there and pitch. That’s what I’m paid to do, till I can’t do that anymore. I’m going to keep doing it,” Keuchel said.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Eric Winston: NFL Made Up Rules To Keep Ray Rice Off The Field
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather