George Springer DL Update
Astros rookie of the year candidate George Springer has been on the 15 day DL since July 20th (retroactively) with a right quad strain. He still has a little ways to go before being able to come off of the DL, “one day closer” Springer said.
Springer is feeling good but still a little uncertain that he will be able to come of the DL when scheduled “I don’t know, I have the best staff around, I’m getting with them everyday, the plan is to get back out there as soon as I can”.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Upon Further Review: Historic Weekend In College Football
- CBS Sports’ Solomon Wilcots: Saints’ Offensive Line Is Deteriorating In Front Of Brees
- Texas Trooper Under Review After Stopping Dallas Cowboy Running Back, Taking Photo
- Texans Release Worthy to Make Room for New Defensive Lineman
- Former Texas A&M Wide Receiver Murders Random Person With Machete