Astros rookie of the year candidate George Springer has been on the 15 day DL since July 20th (retroactively) with a right quad strain. He still has a little ways to go before being able to come off of the DL, “one day closer” Springer said.
Springer is feeling good but still a little uncertain that he will be able to come of the DL when scheduled “I don’t know, I have the best staff around, I’m getting with them everyday, the plan is to get back out there as soon as I can”.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Underrated NFL Rookies Who Will Make An Impact In 2018
- Cavaliers-Celtics: LeBron James, Terry Rozier And The Matchup Game
- Martinez, Betts Powering Red Sox To Top Of A.L. East
- The Baseball Report: Cano Suspended 80 Games, Cardinals Reliever Hits 105 On Radar Gun
- This Week In Golf: Aaron Wise Wins First On Tour At AT&T Byron Nelson