Arian Foster Not Practicing On First Day In Full Pads
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Arian Foster left practice a little early on Sunday and spent some time in the trainer’s tent getting work on his hamstring and back. On Monday, the Texans first day in full pads, Foster is not practicing.
After practice Bill O’Brien declined to go in to detail, but described the injury as ‘minor’ and said he didn’t expect him to miss too much time.
Arian missed the final 8 games last year with a hamstring and back injury. He had surgery in the off-season to try to help prevent any further issues with his back.
Foster went to the practice field with the team, but is not practicing.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Dallas Sportscaster Sends “Eats Fresh” Tweet About Subway Spokesman’s Connection In Child Porn Case
- Hammond: Bottom Line In Johnson Story: Guys, Don’t Hit Women
- Dallas Keuchel Gets His 11th Win With Help From Astros Offense
- The Best Of The Worst Of ‘In The Loop’
- Warren Moon And The Oilers Reunion Golf Tournament