Arian Foster Not Practicing On First Day In Full Pads
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Arian Foster left practice a little early on Sunday and spent some time in the trainer’s tent getting work on his hamstring and back. On Monday, the Texans first day in full pads, Foster is not practicing.
After practice Bill O’Brien declined to go in to detail, but described the injury as ‘minor’ and said he didn’t expect him to miss too much time.
Arian missed the final 8 games last year with a hamstring and back injury. He had surgery in the off-season to try to help prevent any further issues with his back.
Foster went to the practice field with the team, but is not practicing.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Heated Conversations With Booker T Sat. Jan 24th
- Bill Belichick Addresses Deflate-Gate: We As An Organization Have Followed The Rules
- James Harden Hits Game Winning Shot To Lift Rockets Over Suns
- What’s Poppin’?: Pop Culture With Paul, Brien And Producer Lara
- Astros Sign Marwin Gonzalez, Avoid Arbitration