Houston (CBS Houston) – Andre Johnson tweaked his right hamstring on Monday after hauling in a diving catch from Ryan Fitzpatrick in 11 on 11 drills.
“I just got a little tight,” Johnson said after practice. “It’s just a precaution.”
He didn’t leave the field, but did sit out the rest of the practice while icing it down. Johnson said he will get it checked out but added it didn’t feel like anything too bad. Bill O’Brien described the injury as ‘minor’ and didn’t expect him to miss too much time.
“Anytime you get a nick or anything you worry about it, but if I had to say it was going to keep me out for weeks or something like that? Nah.”
Latest Sports Stories:
- J.J. Watt Pens Letter To Fans After Back Surgery
- Astros Make It Official: Alex Bregman Finally Gets The Call
- Best Player in Baseball? Altuve’s Career Day Sparks Astros To 13-3 Rout, Sweep of Angels
- Evan Gattis The Catcher Is Kinda Great, Might Be Time For Him To Do It Daily
- Scoreless Draw between Dynamo, Vancouver