Not 100%, But Clowney Practicing After Hernia Surgery
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Jadeveon Clowney missed part of the off-season program after having sports hernia surgery, but on Saturday he was out on the practice field for day one of training camp.
“(Clowney) is practicing and he’s rehabbing,” Bill O’Brien said after practice.” We’re staying with the rehab protocol which allows him to practice a little bit and we’ll just stick with that and he’ll be fine.”
Clowney went through a full practice but said he wasn’t at 100 percent.
“I’m getting better. Taking it one day at a time,” Clowney said after practice. “I’m just letting the trainers take it one day at a time. I’m trying to comeback, get back for the first game.”
The Texans will wear full pads on Monday. If Clowney is able to participate then, he’s likely on track for a speedy recovery.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision