Davis: ‘Makeovers Of Teams Don’t Just Take One Season’
NFL Network analyst Charles Davis joins B Straw and Pauly G. Charles talks about the difference between the NFL offseason now compared to how it used to be. He discusses his history of playing football for the University of Tennessee. Charles also talks about the expectations for the University of Texas and Charlie Strong as the Head Coach.
Latest Sports Stories:
- 30 Players: Red Sox Hope Rusney Castillo’s Talent Translates To Bigs
- Harden’s MVP Case Is About More Than One Game
- Meltsdown: Stop Complaining About No Football On Sundays
- Matt Hammond Podcast (Mar. 2): Seahawks Can Use Marshawn Lynch’s Super Bowl Slight As Motivation And No, LeBron Didn’t Choke
- Statement Win For The Rockets?