Davis: ‘Makeovers Of Teams Don’t Just Take One Season’
NFL Network analyst Charles Davis joins B Straw and Pauly G. Charles talks about the difference between the NFL offseason now compared to how it used to be. He discusses his history of playing football for the University of Tennessee. Charles also talks about the expectations for the University of Texas and Charlie Strong as the Head Coach.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College