Texans Release Two Players; Sign Another TE
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – The Houston Texans are getting their roster ready for training camp to start on Friday. Their latest move saw the team release FB Brad Smelley and defensive lineman Tim Jackson on Tuesday.
The team also announced that they signed rookie tight end Chris Coyle from Arizona State.
Coyle will be the sixth TE on the Texans roster which includes returning TEs Garrett Graham, Ryan Griffin, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Zach Potter & Anthony Denham.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Arian’s Back To Being Arian
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play Immediately
- Knee Forces Clowney to Miss Titans Game
- Michael Irvin on Clowney “tell me how greedy your heart for football is”
- Florio: Texans In A Tough Spot With Mallett