Texans Release Two Players; Sign Another TE
Houston (CBS Houston) – The Houston Texans are getting their roster ready for training camp to start on Friday. Their latest move saw the team release FB Brad Smelley and defensive lineman Tim Jackson on Tuesday.
The team also announced that they signed rookie tight end Chris Coyle from Arizona State.
Coyle will be the sixth TE on the Texans roster which includes returning TEs Garrett Graham, Ryan Griffin, C.J. Fiedorowicz, Zach Potter & Anthony Denham.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Morrison’s Late HR, Feldman’s Shoulder Issue Sink Astros in 7-5 Loss
- 30 Instant Reactions To Houston Texans Hard Knocks Ep. 4
- Best Of The Triple Threat 9/1
- White: “Imagine If J.J. Watt Had Joined The UFC”
- Tom Savage To Start For Texans Versus Cowboys