UPDATE: Chris Bosh has agreed to sign with the Miami Heat multiple outlets report.
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Rockets’ plans for this off-season might have to shift greatly if the newest free agent reports are true.
The Rockets were trying to move cap space by sending Jeremy Lin to the Lakers so that they could offer a max contract to Chris Bosh. Now those plans might have to shift with Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski’s report that Bosh is heading back to Miami for $118 million dollars.
Without Bosh the Rockets might still match the Dallas Mavericks reported offer sheet to Chandler Parsons for three years and $45 million dollars. But without Lin and no Bosh the Rockets would have a lot of cap space to work with and little big name free agents still available.
Reports also have the Miami Heat close to a deal with Dwayne Wade to bring him back.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation