Lebron Heading Home To Cavaliers
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
CLEVELAND – Lebron James has announced via Sports Illustrated that he is heading back to Cleveland to play for the Cavilers.
In an exclusive, told to Lee Jenkins of Sports Illistrated, published on SI.com Lebron James talked about his love for Ohio.
“Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It’s where I walked. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I’m their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.”
Lebron talked about the reason he left the Cavs in the first place.
“When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.”
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Jim Mudd Talks About A Creeper
- Jose Altuve Becomes The Astros Single Season Hit Leader With #211
- John Lucas In Studio Talking About Athletes and Violence
- Vikings Bar Adrian Peterson From All Team Activities Following Public Pressure From Sponsors, Fans
- Report: CSN Houston Could Lose Majority of Current Employees