REPORTS: Melo Choosing To Head Back To New York
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
The first big name free agent seems to be off the market in the NBA. The New York Daily news is reporting that Carmelo Anthony will choose to go back to New York. The announcement is expected to come Thursday.
The contract is the reported max deal that Melo can get at $128 million.
Carmelo made his rounds in his week plus of free agency, heading to Chicago, Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles to be courted by potential suitors.
With Carmelo off the free agency list the only name anyone will seem to care about now will be LeBron James and where he decides to go.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Bill O’Brien And The Numbers Agree: Texans Offense Needs More Big Plays
- “Jerry Jones” joins the triple Threat to talk Cowboys/Texans
- Cowboys Running Game Success: More DeMarco Murray Than Offensive Line
- O’Brien Won’t Be Saving Foster Sunday vs. Cowboys For Thursday vs. Colts
- Watt, Foster, Cushing, And Johnson Held Out Of Wednesday Practice