REPORTS: Melo Choosing To Head Back To New York
The first big name free agent seems to be off the market in the NBA. The New York Daily news is reporting that Carmelo Anthony will choose to go back to New York. The announcement is expected to come Thursday.
The contract is the reported max deal that Melo can get at $128 million.
Carmelo made his rounds in his week plus of free agency, heading to Chicago, Houston, Dallas and Los Angeles to be courted by potential suitors.
With Carmelo off the free agency list the only name anyone will seem to care about now will be LeBron James and where he decides to go.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Admits Refs Were Wrong With No-Call
- Brian Geltzeiler Defends His Controversial Take On The James Harden No-Call vs. Grizzlies
- Breaking Down College Basketball’s Top 25 Teams [6-10]
- Source: Texans Close To Adding Wide Receiver And O-Lineman
- 30 Players: Jonathan Schoop’s Development At Plate Key For Orioles