The Houston Rockets are making a big play for Carmelo Anthony. So much so that they are putting the superstar free agent up on the video board outside of the Toyota Center in a pair of Rockets No. 7 jersey.
No word from the current wearer of No. 7 Jeremey Lin, but the Rockets will have to move Lin if they want to be able to afford signing Anthony.
Anthony visited with the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday and reportedly will meet with the Mavericks and a few other teams before making a decision on where he wants to play.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Yates: Refs, Spotter Deserve Criticism For Not Seeing Savage’s Concussion
- The Best of The Triple Threat 12-13-17
- O’Brien: NFL Should Let Coaches Access Video During Games
- Ep 21 Heel Turn Podcast – WWE Clash of Champions PPV Predictions
- Best of In the Loop 12-13-17