The Houston Rockets are making a big play for Carmelo Anthony. So much so that they are putting the superstar free agent up on the video board outside of the Toyota Center in a pair of Rockets No. 7 jersey.
No word from the current wearer of No. 7 Jeremey Lin, but the Rockets will have to move Lin if they want to be able to afford signing Anthony.
Anthony visited with the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday and reportedly will meet with the Mavericks and a few other teams before making a decision on where he wants to play.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Redick A Team Leader And Mentor For Young 76ers
- Frank Nobilo On Zurich Classic: ‘With Team Format, You Can Have A Lot Of Fun’
- Commission On College Basketball Proposes Changes To NCAA
- Trout’s 10th Homer Helps Propel Angels Over Astros 8-7
- Manaea’s No-Hitter Could Signal Breakout Season