The Houston Rockets are making a big play for Carmelo Anthony. So much so that they are putting the superstar free agent up on the video board outside of the Toyota Center in a pair of Rockets No. 7 jersey.
No word from the current wearer of No. 7 Jeremey Lin, but the Rockets will have to move Lin if they want to be able to afford signing Anthony.
Anthony visited with the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday and reportedly will meet with the Mavericks and a few other teams before making a decision on where he wants to play.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 38-Instant Reactions To The Texans Loss From Mike Meltser
- Osweiler Struggles Mightily In 27-9 Loss In Denver
- UPDATED: Newton Reportedly Tears Patella Tendons
- Former Texans RB Arian Foster Retires From NFL
- The Rockets Have Found Out They Can Score A Lot Of Points