The Houston Rockets are making a big play for Carmelo Anthony. So much so that they are putting the superstar free agent up on the video board outside of the Toyota Center in a pair of Rockets No. 7 jersey.
No word from the current wearer of No. 7 Jeremey Lin, but the Rockets will have to move Lin if they want to be able to afford signing Anthony.
Anthony visited with the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday and reportedly will meet with the Mavericks and a few other teams before making a decision on where he wants to play.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- The Best of Gallant At Night 1-20
- Big Third Quarter Helps Warriors Rout Rockets
- The AFC South Offseason In A Nutshell
- The Best of The Triple Threat 01-20-2017
- Keidel: NFL Championships All About Offense