Dynamo Add BHP Billiton Sponsor To Jerseys
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Dynamo have announced a partnership with BHP Billiton to include the company’s logo on Dynamo and Houston Dash jerseys.
The new jerseys will be debuted as the MLS season removes it self from the World Cup break and the Dynamo host the New York Red Bulls at BBVA Compass Stadium on the Fourth of July.
The logo for BHP Billiton will run across the chest of the Dynamo Jerseys and across the back, under the numbers, on the Dash jerseys.
“On behalf of the Dynamo and BBVA Compass Stadium, I’d like to welcome BHP Billiton into our family,” said Dynamo president Chris Canetti in a release on Tuesday. “We appreciate their support and are looking forward to a long-lasting partnership. It is exciting to join forces with a credible, global brand whose corporate vision and value system line up nicely with ours. I’m sure that, together, we will do great things here in Houston.”
The Dynamo had gone without a partner and jersey sponsor for the first half of the season, debuting new jerseys before the season started.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision