8 Times Germany’s Coach Joachim Loew Was Over The Rain
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
By Chris Kral
The USMNT took on Germany in a match that would help decide their World Cup fate…and lost, but it wasn’t all bad news! With Portugal’s defeat of Ghana (2-1), the USMNT will be moving on to the knockout round of the World Cup.
While our attention was focused on the players on the pitch, there was much more happening with Joachim Loew, Germany’s head coach.
Joachim Loew didn’t just battle the U.S., he did so while dealing with his nemesis…rain.
Here’s the 8 times Germany’s head coach Joachim Loew was over the rain in Recife, Brazil:
8. …but this hair took time!
7. Maybe the rain isn’t so bad.
6. I was wrong! I’m melting!
5. This too shall pass.
4. Time for you to stop, rain. Seriously.
3. Are we done yet?
2. The match is over?! AND we won?! I guess rain isn’t so bad after all…
1….j/k it’s the worst.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories