HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans will spend some time with opposing teams this summer during the preseason schedule. The Texans will spend two days practicing with the Atlanta Falcons here in Houston and will travel to Colorado for three days of practicing with the Denver Broncos.
It’s been three years since the Texans have held joint practices. In 2010 they traveled to Metairie, La. to practice with the Saints.
The Falcons practices will be Aug. 13th and 14th and the Broncos practices will be Aug. 19th, 21st, & 23rd.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation