Texans Sign Jadeveon Clowney
Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans have the day off on Friday, but that didn’t stop them from taking care of some business. They agreed to terms with number one overall pick Jadeveon Clowney, according to Mark Berman of Fox 26.
Clowney agreed on a four-year contract worth a little more than $22 million. Signing rookies has become significantly easier under the new rookie wage scale.
Second rounder Xavier Su’A-Filo is the only rookie still unsigned.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College