Texans Sign Jadeveon Clowney
Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans have the day off on Friday, but that didn’t stop them from taking care of some business. They agreed to terms with number one overall pick Jadeveon Clowney, according to Mark Berman of Fox 26.
Clowney agreed on a four-year contract worth a little more than $22 million. Signing rookies has become significantly easier under the new rookie wage scale.
Second rounder Xavier Su’A-Filo is the only rookie still unsigned.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Boxing Analyst Steve Farhood: ‘I’d Put Floyd Between Top Ten And 15 All Time’
- Duane Brown To Miss New Orleans Game With Wrist Injury
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 24th-August 28th
- The Other Seth Payne Makes His Yearly Appearance On Mad Radio
- NCAA Football Preview: Will TCU Win It’s First Outright Big 12 Title?