HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Texans practiced outside Tuesday in what was likely the hottest and most humid day so far.
Tuesday not practicing with the team was the usual (OLB) Trevardo Williams, (OT) Brennan Williams, (CB) Johnathan Joseph, (DE) Jeoffrey Pagan and (ILB) Brian Cushing, joining them were rookie (NT) Louis Nix and (CB) Brandon Harris. Tuesday (OT) David Quessenberry was not at practice.
Arian Foster who was injured for a majority of the year last season seems to be fully healthy. Although the guys are not in pads Foster has not seemed slowed.
Bob McNair oversaw the teams practice Tuesday.
What is on Bill O’Brien’s ipod??
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Texans Officially Welcome ‘Soft-Spoken’ 1st-Round Pick Will Fuller
- Houston Texans Expected To Target Offensive Line, Defensive Tackle Or Tight End
- Jon Weeks Excited To Work With New Special Teams Coach Larry Izzo
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears
- What Can Texans Fans Expect From Will Fuller?