Texans OTA’s, Videos, News & Notes: Day Five
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Texans practiced outside Tuesday in what was likely the hottest and most humid day so far.
Tuesday not practicing with the team was the usual (OLB) Trevardo Williams, (OT) Brennan Williams, (CB) Johnathan Joseph, (DE) Jeoffrey Pagan and (ILB) Brian Cushing, joining them were rookie (NT) Louis Nix and (CB) Brandon Harris. Tuesday (OT) David Quessenberry was not at practice.
Arian Foster who was injured for a majority of the year last season seems to be fully healthy. Although the guys are not in pads Foster has not seemed slowed.
Bob McNair oversaw the teams practice Tuesday.
What is on Bill O’Brien’s ipod??
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- FIFA Corruption Case: Why Should Americans Care?
- The People Who Like HBO’s ‘Hard Knocks’ The Most Tells You Why It’s Bad For Texans
- Dwight Howard Hopes Rockets Can Return Joy To Houston After Floods
- Hammond: Fan Reaction To Texans Being On HBO’s Hard Knocks Says It All
- This Is SportsRadio 610 – Toro Helps Out