Texans OTA’s, Videos, News & Notes: Day Five
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Texans practiced outside Tuesday in what was likely the hottest and most humid day so far.
Tuesday not practicing with the team was the usual (OLB) Trevardo Williams, (OT) Brennan Williams, (CB) Johnathan Joseph, (DE) Jeoffrey Pagan and (ILB) Brian Cushing, joining them were rookie (NT) Louis Nix and (CB) Brandon Harris. Tuesday (OT) David Quessenberry was not at practice.
Arian Foster who was injured for a majority of the year last season seems to be fully healthy. Although the guys are not in pads Foster has not seemed slowed.
Bob McNair oversaw the teams practice Tuesday.
What is on Bill O’Brien’s ipod??
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College