Texans OTA’s, Videos, News & Notes: Day Five
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Texans practiced outside Tuesday in what was likely the hottest and most humid day so far.
Tuesday not practicing with the team was the usual (OLB) Trevardo Williams, (OT) Brennan Williams, (CB) Johnathan Joseph, (DE) Jeoffrey Pagan and (ILB) Brian Cushing, joining them were rookie (NT) Louis Nix and (CB) Brandon Harris. Tuesday (OT) David Quessenberry was not at practice.
Arian Foster who was injured for a majority of the year last season seems to be fully healthy. Although the guys are not in pads Foster has not seemed slowed.
Bob McNair oversaw the teams practice Tuesday.
What is on Bill O’Brien’s ipod??
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- WATCH: Tailgating With The 6-10s: Week 1
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?
- Newton On Giants Defense: “We’re Only Worried About The Houston Texans”
- Texans Hopkins (Illness) Returns To Practice Friday, Is “100 Percent”