Texans OTA’s, Videos, News & Notes: Day Two
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Texans on Wednesday took advantage of the overcast day and practiced outside.
Brian Cushing today was still in no jersey and no helmet, mostly doing bike work, but he participated in walk through’s with the team early in practice.
New Wide Receiver Mike Thomas took some reps catching and returning punts. Lots of guys are learning multiple positions on the team.
(WR) EZ Nwachukwu, (RB) Toben Opurum joined the crew of (OT) Brennan Williams, (CB) Johnathan Joseph, (DE) Jeoffrey Pagan and (ILB) Brian Cushing as guys who did not practice.
Quarterbacks did have to combat the batted down pass quite a bit today and Ryan Fitzpatrick after practice went as far to say “all the frustrating in getting one batted down, you think about the season and the frustrating that’s going to go through the opponents quarterbacks head”.
Whats on Bill O’Brien’s Ipod today???
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Rockets Fall To Raptors 99-96
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine
- Reports: Rick Barnes Offered Tennessee Job