Female White Sox Fan Saves Baby From Flying Bat, As Male Companion Cowers
CHICAGO (CBS HOUSTON) – Well this isn’t exactly what you expect from your front row seats. While a foul ball or maybe one tossed from an infielder will be coming your way, rarely does a bat go flying one hop right at you.
But one lady, identified as Eileen Depesa by Deadspin, thought quickly when Tyler Flowers’ bat came hurdling towards her. There was a baby sitting directly behind Depesa and she threw her hands up and caught the projectile.
Her companion sitting next to her, however, assumed teh fetal position. We aren’t saying we wouldn’t do the same, but that poor guy is never going to hear the end of it. At least the bat didn’t knock his girlfriend right in the face like these poor fellas did with flying balls.
We all remember the Houston Bailing Boyfriend from a few years ago.
Also this guy out in center field in Arizona let his girl take one right in the face.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College