Is Yao Ming Trying To Buy The Clippers?
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Yao Ming’s NBA career was cut short due to debilitating foot injuries. After retiring, Yao has kept busy as the owner of the Shanghai Sharks in China. With Donald Sterling’s forced sale of the Clippers rapidly approaching, Yao could have his eyes set on the NBA, according to Bill Simmons.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Playoff Pinch Hits: James Shields-Wil Myers Trade A Success For Royals
- 5 Devastating Week 7 Losses
- 6 Reasons Why Alabama’s Kenyan Drake Was The Real Star Of The Texas A&M Blowout
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals And Giants An Unlikely World Series Pairing
- 5 NFL Teams Already Vying For First Pick In The 2015 NFL Draft