Redesigned Baseball Stadium Logos Are Simple And Sweet
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – Something that most people see and don’t really pay attention to are the logos of the baseball stadiums their favorite team plays in. Many of them seem to not have a ton of thought placed on them. There is a sponser name (maybe a logo) that is the name of the field or stadium and then most likely the logo of the team with maybe a feature of the stadium worked in. Graphic artist Grant O’Dell took some time and re-designed all 30 Major League stadium logos, and we have to say, each of these we would rather see hung up than the ones that are there now.
Here is a look at the Astros’ Minute Maid Park logo redesign. Love the Moon at the top to incorporate the name and the history of Houston.
Fenway is pretty simple and classic with the Green Monster on top.
The Oakland A’s (maybe the worst stadium and worst name for a stadium) but a solid logo with the A’s Elephant on top of the Golden Gate Bridge
The Next two might be my favorite, with the Rangers and the skyline of Dallas along with the Texas Rangers badge, then the Brewers and the beer mugs. Both really really nice.
Two other good ones utilizing the skylines of the cities.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Bears-Lions Fantasy Starters: Matt Forte, Matthew Stafford, And Calvin Johnson
- Jadeveon Clowney Misses Practice, Status Against Titans Uncertain
- Rockets Still Down Three Starters; Host Kings Wednesday
- CBS Sports Talks Lions Vs. Bears On Thanksgiving Day
- Heisman Watch: Mariota And Gordon Leading The Race Down Final Stretch