George Springer trying to beat a pick off throw dove awkwardly back to 1st base, he was picked off and headed back to the dugout gingerly. While in the dugout he was in visible pain after the game Manager Bo Porter said Springer suffered a right hip flexor injury.
Springer post game per reports said that the call is up to him tomorrow on if he will play tomorrow or not, he will also not go for an MRI. The injury does not sound as serious as it originally looked, but we could see Springer get the next day or two off.
Astros did lose to the Angles 2-1, and will now head to Seattle to open a 4 game road series against the Mariners.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Report: NFL Owners On Verge Of Approving New National Anthem Policy
- NFL Draft Headed To Nashville In 2019
- Gerrit Cole Gives Up Homer To Brother-In-Law, Astros Cruise To 11-2 Win Anyway
- Harden, Paul Lead Rockets To Hard Fought Win, Even Series With Warriors
- Report: NFL Considering 15-Yard Penalties For Players Kneeling During Anthem