George Springer trying to beat a pick off throw dove awkwardly back to 1st base, he was picked off and headed back to the dugout gingerly. While in the dugout he was in visible pain after the game Manager Bo Porter said Springer suffered a right hip flexor injury.
Springer post game per reports said that the call is up to him tomorrow on if he will play tomorrow or not, he will also not go for an MRI. The injury does not sound as serious as it originally looked, but we could see Springer get the next day or two off.
Astros did lose to the Angles 2-1, and will now head to Seattle to open a 4 game road series against the Mariners.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Sean Pendergast’s Lou Holtz Impersonation 5-3-2016
- 3T Makes Fun of John Feinstein over Marshawn Lynch Take 5-3-16
- Duane Brown Tested Positive For Banned Substance From Eating Meat In Mexico
- The Triple Threat with All Due Respect 05-03-2016
- Triple Threat on Laremy Tunsil and the NFL Drug Program 5-3-2016