Texans Sign Two Draft Picks
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans have signed two of their late round draft picks to rookie contracts. Running back Alfred Blue, a sixth round pick and Mr. Irrellevant Lonnie Ballentine were the first two Texans picks to sign contracts, this according to Pro Football Talk.
Ballentine a safety from the University of Memphis was the final pick of the 2014 draft, thus dubbed with the monicker “Mr. Irrelevant.” Blue is a senior running back from LSU, who’s former coach Les Miles told Mad Radio the Texans got as a steal in the sixth round.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- David Feherty On AT&T Byron Nelson: ‘I’d Bring Rubber Boots’
- Texans To Be Featured on HBO’s Hard Knocks in 2015
- FIFA Corruption Case: Why Should Americans Care?
- The People Who Like HBO’s ‘Hard Knocks’ The Most Tells You Why It’s Bad For Texans
- Dwight Howard Hopes Rockets Can Return Joy To Houston After Floods