Texans Sign Two Draft Picks
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans have signed two of their late round draft picks to rookie contracts. Running back Alfred Blue, a sixth round pick and Mr. Irrellevant Lonnie Ballentine were the first two Texans picks to sign contracts, this according to Pro Football Talk.
Ballentine a safety from the University of Memphis was the final pick of the 2014 draft, thus dubbed with the monicker “Mr. Irrelevant.” Blue is a senior running back from LSU, who’s former coach Les Miles told Mad Radio the Texans got as a steal in the sixth round.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- This Week In Baseball: Winners & Losers Of The MLB Trade Deadline
- Clowney’s Father Shot And Arrested On Attempted Murder Chargers
- This Is SportsRadio 610 – “Sources”
- Rookie Spotlight: Todd Gurley Joins A Storied History Of St. Louis Rams Running Backs
- Shorts and Washington Look to Find Place on Depth Chart