McGrady Tagged With Loss In Pitching Debut
Tracy McGrady made his long awaited pitching debut Saturday night for the Sugar Land Skeeters and suffered the loss. T-Mac threw 1.2 innings, allowing two hits and two runs in Somerset’s 5-3 win at Constellation Field. A crowd of 7,701 was on hand.
McGrady gave up a run in the first inning and surrendered a solo home run to former Houston Astro Edwin Maysonet in the second. T-Mac threw 35 pitches and 18 strikes in the outing. The 6’8” pitcher walked two and didn’t strike out any.
McGrady made the independent Atlantic League team after a week- long spring training session but started the season on the inactive list and didn’t pitch in the club’s first 14 games.
“LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Two Straight Super Bowl Trips For Former Rice Star Willson
- Danny White: Cowboys Need to be Fired Up
- Rod Woodson, Julius Thomas, Montell Williams, Greg Ellis and Kevin Harlan Join The Triple Threat
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- Foster Backs Off Claims of Receiving $50,000 In College