REPORT: Texans Locked In To Picking With The No. 1 Pick
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
The Houston Texans are not going to trade their first pick overall. This according to reports from ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Houston is now locked in on its player and is not expecting a trade, per sources. Texans happy to sit at 1 and take player it wants.—
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 08, 2014
Many speculated that the Texans were hoping to trade out of the top pick to add draft picks and get a quarterback later in the first round.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 13 Reasons Why You Need To Follow Joel Embiid On Twitter Now
- Luhnow: “50 Percent” Chances Astros Make Trade, “Perhaps a Tick Higher”
- Meltsdown: NBA Stars Don’t Want To Play With James Harden And Dwight Howard
- Howard, Harden, Rockets To Open Preseason With Mavericks, Parsons
- SABR Convention Underway in Houston