Andre Johnson was the only active player who did not attend voluntary mini camp.
On day one, second year tackle Brennan Williams did not take part in any activities but was on the field. On day two, Williams worked on the side away from the team with the training staff.
Brian Cushing did not suit up either day but was out on the field listening to coaches.
Jonathan Joseph, Trevado Williams and Andy Cruse did not take part in any team drills and worked on the side with the training staff.
Despite speculation J.J. Watt could hold out and not show up to camp, Watt was a full participant. When asked about his contract situation he told Sports Radio 610 “I’m here to work.”
Arian Foster did participate in team drills and looked fully healthy.
Rick Smith and Bob McNair oversaw Wednesday’s practice.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation