Houston (CBS HOUSTON) The Houston Dynamo are finally ready for some home cooking. A tough stretch of road games that saw the Dynamo go 0-2-1 on the east coast trip and get out scored 6-0 in those three games.
The Dynamo return home Sunday to face the Portland Timbers at BBVA Compass Stadium (2pm) and look to get their first win in over a month, since beating the Montreal Impact 1-0 on March 15th.
Houston could also be welcoming back captain Brad Davis, who has missed the road trip with an ankle injury. He is a game time decision.
The Dynamo are 2-1 at home so far this season, their only loss coming to the in-state rival FC Dallas.
If Davis is able to make it back into the lineup he’ll be looking to get his first goal of the season. Will Bruin leads the team with three goals.
The Dynamo currently sit 4 points out of first place in the Eastern Conference, behind Sporting KC, who they lost to in the Conference Finals last season, missing out on the MLS Cup.
Latest Sports Stories:
- J.J. Watt Pens Letter To Fans After Back Surgery
- Astros Make It Official: Alex Bregman Finally Gets The Call
- Best Player in Baseball? Altuve’s Career Day Sparks Astros To 13-3 Rout, Sweep of Angels
- Evan Gattis The Catcher Is Kinda Great, Might Be Time For Him To Do It Daily
- Scoreless Draw between Dynamo, Vancouver