Mario Elie: James Harden ‘A Little Chunky'; Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Few Houston athletes have the championship pedigree of Mario Elie. The current collection of Rockets are trying to accomplish what he and the 1993-1994 and 1994-1995 Rockets did.
The route to a ring obviously flows through James Harden, but Elie thinks Harden could work on his conditioning.
“I think he could get in a little bit better condition,” Elie told The Triple Threat. “I think he seems a little chunky to me. I think he could chisel down, maybe a little bit. Lose a little bit of that baby fat.”
Elie noted that other stars around the league are in top shape.
“LeBron is lean, Durant is lean all the top notch athletes are lean.” Elie said. “I’d like to see James just shed a couple of lbs.”
Harden is listed as 6-5 220 on the Rockets team website.
Latest Sports Stories:
- O’Brien Yet To Name Backup, But Thinks All Three Texans QBs Will Make Roster
- O’Brien: 7th Round Rookie Hal “Has Definitely Earned Right To Be In Discussion To Make Team”
- O’Brien: Nix “Really Doesn’t Totally Get It Yet, Has Got A Long Way To Go”
- Comedian Craig Gass On The Triple Threat
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 23 Starts And Sits