Houston (CBS Houston) – Few Houston athletes have the championship pedigree of Mario Elie. The current collection of Rockets are trying to accomplish what he and the 1993-1994 and 1994-1995 Rockets did.
The route to a ring obviously flows through James Harden, but Elie thinks Harden could work on his conditioning.
“I think he could get in a little bit better condition,” Elie told The Triple Threat. “I think he seems a little chunky to me. I think he could chisel down, maybe a little bit. Lose a little bit of that baby fat.”
Elie noted that other stars around the league are in top shape.
“LeBron is lean, Durant is lean all the top notch athletes are lean.” Elie said. “I’d like to see James just shed a couple of lbs.”
Harden is listed as 6-5 220 on the Rockets team website.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Daryl Morey Roasts USA Today After Claiming Westbrook Wins MVP Duel During Loss To Rockets
- Beverley: Resting Players Is “Disgrace To This League”
- Harden’s Helpers Help Lift Rockets Over Thunder
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky