HOUSTON (CBS Houston) – Paul Gallant’s weekly podcast is back. He’s confused as to why Tom Savage is vaulting up draft boards, and tries to understand why scouts seem to value a prospective quarterback’s physical traits – like size and arm strength – over what you see on film.
In the second half of the podcast, Paul breaks down Game Of Thrones Episode 3 with Jim Mudd from In The Loop…including one of the most messed up scenes in show history. Which is really saying something. Take a listen below.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Bouye Wants To Remain Texan As He Heads Towards Free Agency
- Texans Team Grades: Houston’s Season Ends Against Patriots After 34-16 Divisional Round Loss
- Texans Defense Makes Things Tough For Brady In Divisional Round Loss
- Texans Offensive Problems Don’t End With Osweiler
- Vince Wilfork: “I Think I Played My Last NFL Football Game”