“Prototypical” Quarterbacks & G.O.T. Episode 3
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS Houston) – Paul Gallant’s weekly podcast is back. He’s confused as to why Tom Savage is vaulting up draft boards, and tries to understand why scouts seem to value a prospective quarterback’s physical traits – like size and arm strength – over what you see on film.
In the second half of the podcast, Paul breaks down Game Of Thrones Episode 3 with Jim Mudd from In The Loop…including one of the most messed up scenes in show history. Which is really saying something. Take a listen below.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Playoff Pinch Hits: James Shields-Wil Myers Trade A Success For Royals
- 5 Devastating Week 7 Losses
- 6 Reasons Why Alabama’s Kenyan Drake Was The Real Star Of The Texas A&M Blowout
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals And Giants An Unlikely World Series Pairing
- 5 NFL Teams Already Vying For First Pick In The 2015 NFL Draft