The Rockets held there 1st playoff practice on Friday and for the 1st time in seemingly a long time, the team was at 100 percent with every member of the team practicing.
Isaiah Canaan rejoined the team and the newest Rocket, Power Forward Josh Powell, practiced today as well.
Head coach Kevin McHale also floated the idea that the Rockets could employ the “Twin Towers” lineup at times during the series.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation