The Rockets held there 1st playoff practice on Friday and for the 1st time in seemingly a long time, the team was at 100 percent with every member of the team practicing.
Isaiah Canaan rejoined the team and the newest Rocket, Power Forward Josh Powell, practiced today as well.
Head coach Kevin McHale also floated the idea that the Rockets could employ the “Twin Towers” lineup at times during the series.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Temple Fans Curse At Teenager Matt Rhule Not Football Coach Matt Rhule On Twitter
- Baylor Hires Matt Rhule As Next Head Coach
- Hammond: Texans Wrong To Make Charles James Fall Guy For Loss
- Donatas Motiejunas Fails To Show Up For Physical After Rockets Contract Offer
- Brunell: Too Early To Jump Ship On Osweiler