Astros Welcome Top Prospect To Club By Misspelling His Name
The Houston Astros had a bit of a problem welcoming their #3 prospect George Springer to the big league club for his major league debut on Wednesday. They misspelled Springer’s first name on the jumbo-tron at Minute Maid Park.
The jumbo-tron read “Gerorge Springer” into at least his second at bat.
Springer went 1-5 in his debut with a single.
We’re pretty sure this won’t happen again.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Michael Irvin and Aaron Schatz: Super Bowl Chatter and Texans Talk
- Sean’s Best Prop Bets For The Super Bowl
- Former Raider Believes Tuck Rule Led to Brady’s Career
- Mike Salk With 710 ESPN Radio In Seattle Makes Super Bowl Prediciton
- Meltsdown: Phoenix Transportation Is Bad and Beverly Sherman Talks Richard Sherman