Texans Sign DT Ricardo Mathews
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans continue to fill the holes in their roster before the NFL Draft on May 8th. The Texans have signed former Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle Ricardo Mathews.
Mathews, a four year veteran, played sparingly in 52 games recording 51 total tackles for the Texans division rival.
The 6-3 300 lineman played his college ball at Cincinnati and was drafted by the Colts 238th overall in 2010.
No report on the salary for Mathews has been released.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- Hartford Courant’s Jenny Wilson: Shayanna Jenkins Testimony A Mixed Bag For Both Prosecution And Defense
- USA Today College Basketball Writer Nicole Auerbach: It Would Take A Lot For UT To Land Smart
- Former Miami RB Duke Johnson: Texans Spoke To Me At NFL Combine
- Reports: Rick Barnes Offered Tennessee Job
- One And Done: Myles Turner Leaving Texas For NBA