HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans continue to fill the holes in their roster before the NFL Draft on May 8th. The Texans have signed former Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle Ricardo Mathews.
Mathews, a four year veteran, played sparingly in 52 games recording 51 total tackles for the Texans division rival.
The 6-3 300 lineman played his college ball at Cincinnati and was drafted by the Colts 238th overall in 2010.
No report on the salary for Mathews has been released.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- NFL Picks Week 4: Vikings Remain Perfect While Jaguars Grab First Win
- Texan Players React To Watt Injury
- CBS Sports’ Dan Fouts Talks Dolphins-Bengals On TNF, Bills-Pats Sunday
- Bill O’Brien: “You Can Never Replace The Best Player In The NFL”
- On The Rise: Matthew Fitzpatrick And European Tour’s Next Generation