Texans Sign DT Ricardo Mathews
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans continue to fill the holes in their roster before the NFL Draft on May 8th. The Texans have signed former Indianapolis Colts defensive tackle Ricardo Mathews.
Mathews, a four year veteran, played sparingly in 52 games recording 51 total tackles for the Texans division rival.
The 6-3 300 lineman played his college ball at Cincinnati and was drafted by the Colts 238th overall in 2010.
No report on the salary for Mathews has been released.
LATEST SPORTS STORIES:
- 5 Crazy Plays By A Shortstop You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- How Arian Foster became the worst teammate he could possibly be …
- Jadeveon Clowney Getting First Team Reps
- Lechler: “I Always Thought San Antonio Would Be A Good Spot For (Raiders)”
- Hillary Clinton Calls For NFL’s Washington Team To Change Its Nickname