Chandler Parsons Hopes To Play Monday Against Spurs
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Parsons after receiving a tough blow on Friday vs. the Timberwolves did not suit up for the Saturday game against the Pelicans. He sat out of the game with wrist and hip injuries, leaving the arena Parsons could be seen wearing a warp on his right wrist.
“It’s really sore, my wrist swelled up, my elbow swelled up, my hip” Parsons told SportsRadio610 he hopes the swelling subsides and with rehab he could be back for the home finale with the Spurs.
Parsons on the season is averaging 16.5 points a game, 5.5 rebounds and 4 assists a game. On Saturday against the Pelicans the Rockets were able to get the win without Parsons 111 to 104. With two games left before the playoffs Parsons is needed sooner then later.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL