Parsons after receiving a tough blow on Friday vs. the Timberwolves did not suit up for the Saturday game against the Pelicans. He sat out of the game with wrist and hip injuries, leaving the arena Parsons could be seen wearing a warp on his right wrist.
“It’s really sore, my wrist swelled up, my elbow swelled up, my hip” Parsons told SportsRadio610 he hopes the swelling subsides and with rehab he could be back for the home finale with the Spurs.
Parsons on the season is averaging 16.5 points a game, 5.5 rebounds and 4 assists a game. On Saturday against the Pelicans the Rockets were able to get the win without Parsons 111 to 104. With two games left before the playoffs Parsons is needed sooner then later.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation