Andre Brown Visits With Texans
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Texans will reportedly have a visit from former Giants running back Andre Brown as they look to fill the void from Ben Tate’s departure.
Brown who is entering his fifth season in the league played eight games for the Giants in 2013, gaining 492 yards on 139 carries and 3 TDs. Adding 20 receptions for 103 yards receiving out of the backfield.
The Texans have very little depth at the running back spot and head coach Bill O’Brien has said that the backfield is a area of focus for the team this off-season.
Brown will be 28 near the end of the 2014.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL