REPORT: Patrick Beverely Will Return This Season; Does Not Need Surgery On Knee
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS HOUSTON) – A torn meniscus will not shut down Houston Rockets PG Patrick Beverley according to reports from Adrian Wojnarowski.
Beverley left Thursday nights game with an unknown right knee injury that would later get diagnosed as a torn meniscus.
Monday, Beverley flew to Alabama to see Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion on his knee. According to Wojnarowski there is a tear but Beverley will not need surgery.
Not having surgery on his knee means that Beverley most likely will be able to play for the Rockets again this season and in the post-season.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Rice Regrets, The World Forgets
- ESPN’s Keith Law: “Astros Absolutely Cleaned Up” In Jarred Cosart Trade
- VIDEO: Texans Sign Joe Adams, Whose Ability In Return Game Can Be Tantalyzing
- Florio: ‘Watt Has More Ammunition To Get A New Deal’
- Arian Foster, Andre Johnson Out Of Texans Training Camp Practice On Friday