Pat Beverley Has Hope
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Beverley Saturday night spoke to the media and shared, he isn’t feeling any pain and isn’t experiencing any swelling in his knee at the moment. Beverley shared he could be back sooner than later “maybe 10 or 14 days, maybe four weeks, he’s got to get his hands on it and sees how it is”.
That he Beverley refereed to is Dr. James Andrews who has worked on some of the biggest athletes in the world, Beverley is scheduled to meet with Dr. Andrews on Monday.
Beverley made it clear that surgery for his tear has not been an option yet “it looks to the point where I might not even have to get surgery” Beverley said.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Pittsburgh’s Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001
- Texans – 49ers: In A Nutshell
- 49ers Cornerback Says Keenum Worked Through Progressions, Made Reads
- 49ers Linebacker Says He Saw Savage Pick-Six Coming Before The Snap
- Andre Johnson Happy He Returned To Texans; Wishes He’d Done It Earlier