Reports: Texans Sign Safety Chris Clemons
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Free agent safety Chris Clemons and the Texans have agreed to a two-year deal, according to multiple reports.
Clemons, 28, was a fifth round selection of the Dolphins in 2009. He started 16 games for the Dolphins last year combining for 93 tackles. He also recorded one interception.
John McClain is reporting the deal is worth $2.7 million.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision