Houston (CBS Houston) – Free agent safety Chris Clemons and the Texans have agreed to a two-year deal, according to multiple reports.
Clemons, 28, was a fifth round selection of the Dolphins in 2009. He started 16 games for the Dolphins last year combining for 93 tackles. He also recorded one interception.
John McClain is reporting the deal is worth $2.7 million.
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation