Report: Patrick Beverley Suffered A Torn Meniscus
Houston (CBS Houston) – The Rockets post-season prospects may have taken a major hit. Starting point guard Patrick Beverley has suffered a torn meniscus, according to a report from Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Beverley, 25, left in the first half of the 76ers game on Thursday. He’s averaging 9.9 points, 2.7 assists, and 3.6 rebounds on the season.
A timetable for his return is unclear. He will reportedly seek a second opinion before deciding the best course of treatment.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Matt Hammond Podcast (May 6): Rockets Played Game 1 Like They Could Win Series Without It, Need To Prove Themselves Right In Game 2
- Happy Birthday To ‘The Say Hey Kid': Willie Mays’ Top 5 Moments
- Rivers: Chris Paul Not Likely To Play In Game Two
- Blinebury: Rockets Displayed “Choke City” In Game One
- Breakdown: How The Rockets Pick And Roll Offense Was Contained In Game 1