Pat Beverley To Seek Second Opinion On Monday
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Thursday night seconds into the 2nd quarter of the 76ers game, Pat Beverley walked of the court and straight in to the locker room. Later that game it was described as knee injury and he was questionable for a return.
Friday it was learned Pat Beverley has a torn meniscus (severity not known) and Beverley will be out for the foreseeable future. Head Coach Kevin McHale after practice on Friday said he hopes to learn more soon “over the next week ten days we find out more about Pat and see where were at” McHale said.
Beverley will seek a second opinion on Monday to find out about the future, but in all likely hood without surgery this could a 4 to 6 week injury. If surgery is needed you can expect the timetable to increase, depending on the severity of the tear Beverley could play with a brace on his knee.
An exclusive video obtained by SportsRadio610 shows Pat Beverley leaving Thursday night’s game with no limp.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- Watt On Getting Signed Jersey From 7 Year Old Fan: “Surely He Has Confidence”
- Keenum Happy To Be Home, And To Get Second Chance With O’Brien’s Texans
- Pauly G’s Power Rankings: House Of Cards
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tennessee Titans At Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Best Of ‘In The Loop’ Featuring @McClain_on_NFL