Astros One Of Three Teams To Lose Value
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) - The Houston Astros fell in value from 2013 to 2014 according to Forbes.com annual team values.
The Astros are one of only three teams to have dropped in value in the last year.
Part of the reason for the Astros drop is that the Comcast Sports Network which is partially owned by the team filed for bankruptcy protection in September.
The Astros also were named the cheapest team in the league, with the lowest payroll in 2014 to start the season.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision