Texans Get Three Compensatory Draft Picks
Houston (CBS Houston) – The Texans were awarded three picks in the upcoming NFL Draft. They were awarded fourth, sixth, and seventh round picks as compensation for losing Connor Barwin, James Casey, and, Glover Quin via free agency.
The picks are 135, 211, and 265. Bill O’Brien and Rick Smith will now have 11 total picks to reshape the team.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Upon Further Review: Historic Weekend In College Football
- CBS Sports’ Solomon Wilcots: Saints’ Offensive Line Is Deteriorating In Front Of Brees
- Texas Trooper Under Review After Stopping Dallas Cowboy Running Back, Taking Photo
- Texans Release Worthy to Make Room for New Defensive Lineman
- Former Texas A&M Wide Receiver Murders Random Person With Machete