Dwight Howard Out Vs Timberwolves
Dwight Howard did not practice on Wednesday and has ruled himself out for the game with the Timberwolves. Howard does not plan on playing till this Saturday against the Cavaliers “hopefully I’ll be back when we play Cleveland” Howard said.
Howard told the media on Wednesday he had a cyst in his ankle drained and has been feeling the pain for nearly two weeks. Howard went on to make sure people know nothing big was wrong with his ankle “my ankle is fine” Howard said.
He does not feel there is any long term concern “like I said, structurally my ankle was ok, I just had a cyst which caused a lot of pain” Howard said.
Monday against the Jazz was the 1st game Howard had missed all season and with Howard out Omer Asik will get another start.
Follow JR on twitter —–> @Dyslexicsports
Latest Sports Stories:
- 16 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan
- Klis: Broncos Won’t Release Peyton Manning Because He Won’t Accept A Pay Cut
- NFL Says Houston’s NRG Needs $50 Mil In Upgrades Before Super Bowl
- Rockets: The Nets Aren’t As Bad As You Think
- Vernon Turner’s Inspiring Story From The Streets To The NFL