Former Texans OLB Bryan Braman Signs With The Eagles
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Philadelphia is slowly becoming the Texans of the north. On Wednesday they added their 6th former Texan to the roster by signing OLB Bryan Braman to a 2-year deal.
Braman, 26, joined the Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of West Texas A&M. Braman became a special teams standout in his three seasons in Houston. His new deal with the eagles is worth $3.15 million with $1 million in guarantees
“I love the Texans The chance they gave me coming out of college when nobody else was willing.” Braman told Fox 26’s Mark Berman.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision