Former Texan Signs With The Cowboys
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) - Former Texans defensive tackle Terrell McClain will take his game up interstate 45 to play for the Cowboys, according to multiple reports.
McClain, 25, was a former third-round pick of the Panthers and played two seasons with the Texans. Last season he totaled 10 tackles in a limited role. It’s a 3-year deal. The terms have not yet been reported.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Mike Sielski Discusses Distractions In The NFL From Michael Vick To Michael Sam
- Joel Corry Explains Why JJ Watt Should Be The Highest Paid Defensive Player In The NFL
- Perfect Trade Partner Emerges For Texans And Andre Johnson
- Former Pro Bowler Larry Whigham In-Studio With The Triple Threat.
- Houston Dynamo Acquire DeMarcus Beasley