Earl Mitchell To Visit Dolphins; Deal Expected
From Our CBS Music Sites
Sports Fan Insider
Houston (CBS Houston) – Former Texans DT Earl Mitchell will visit the Miami Dolphins and is expected to agree on a four-year deal worth $16 million, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. The deal includes $9 million in guarantees, according to the same report.
Mitchell had reportedly ‘moved on’ from the Texans as of Monday evening.
Mitchell, 26, is a native Houstonian who attended North Shore High School before playing his college ball at Arizona. He was drafted in the third round by the Texans in 2010.
Latest Sports Stories:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- 2015 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award Watch List Released
- Cushing Questionable For Texans Sunday Against Tennessee Titans
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Reed Listed As Questionable Sunday, Says He’s A Game Time Decision