Houston (CBS Houston) – When Wade Phillips’ hybrid 3-4 left the Texans, so did Earl Mitchell’s chances of returning.
Mitchell has moved on from the Texans after receiving offers that have priced his hometown team out of the market, according to a report by ESPN’s Tania Ganguli,
The same report mentions the Dolphins, Chargers, Buccaneers, Seahawks, Bears and Cowboys as potential suitors.
Mitchell, 26, is a native Houstonian who attended North Shore High School before playing his college ball at Arizona. He was drafted in the third round by the Texans in 2010.
Latest Sports Stories:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Orioles Trading Manny Machado At Deadline Seeming More Likely
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: NBA And NHL Playoffs Roll On
- Morton Dominance, Altuve’s Bat Carry Astros To 9-2 Win Over Mariners
- Former WWE Star Pete Gas Talks Undertaker-Rusev Situation